Get involved with IAIDQ
- Develop or enhance your leadership skills
- Grow your professional network by working with others around the world
- Contribute to the growth and maturity of the IQ/DQ discipline
- Contribute to the success of IAIDQ
- Be part of something special as you live and demonstrate IAIDQ’s core values of Customer, Community, Commitment, Collaboration and Continuous Improvement.
Active members are the lifeblood of any thriving professional association!
Website content manager
Work with Webmaster and other directors to:
- Review current IAIDQ website content to identify areas for improvement
- Remove obsolete, inaccurate or irrelevant content from the website
- Identify topics of interest and relevance to IAIDQ members
- Add new content to website as appropriate
- Maintain website content current on a monthly basis
- Incorporate notification regarding new website content into monthly member communications
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong research skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Due diligence
- Knowledge of effective website design a plus
- Self-paced, 2-6 hours per week average -- as convenient for you
Duration of Term
To volunteer for this position, please send an email to IAIDQ Director of Operations.