Get involved with IAIDQ
- Develop or enhance your leadership skills
- Grow your professional network by working with others around the world
- Contribute to the growth and maturity of the IQ/DQ discipline
- Contribute to the success of IAIDQ
- Be part of something special as you live and demonstrate IAIDQ’s core values of Customer, Community, Commitment, Collaboration and Continuous Improvement.
Active members are the lifeblood of any thriving professional association!
Assist the Webmaster with the following:
- Format, check for errors, and post new web content
- Monthly and ad-hoc communications to members
- Journal articles (quarterly)
- Other content (as requested by Directors and other volunteers)
- Send emails to various mailing lists (includes formatting in plain text and HTML)
- Maintain website (content currency, hyperlinks, etc.)
- Develop checklist for routine website maintenance. Implement checklist.
- Make recommendations for new web products and improved website organization
- Analyze Google Analytics reports to identify ways to improve the value of the website
Closely coordinate activities with Webmaster to achieve the above
Skills and Qualifications
- Good knowledge of HTML (access to website editing software, e.g. Dreamweaver, helpful but not essential)
- Ability to work in a team
- Great customer service
- Work management, time management, ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to details, passion for quality
- Self-paced, 2-6 hours per week average -- as convenient for you
Duration of Term
To volunteer for this position, please send an email to IAIDQ Executive Officer.