Get involved with IAIDQ
- Develop or enhance your leadership skills
- Grow your professional network by working with others around the world
- Contribute to the growth and maturity of the IQ/DQ discipline
- Contribute to the success of IAIDQ
- Be part of something special as you live and demonstrate IAIDQ’s core values of Customer, Community, Commitment, Collaboration and Continuous Improvement.
Active members are the lifeblood of any thriving professional association!
Social Network Team
This position is largely focused on PR. The members of this team would need to actively cultivate IAIDQ's presence on social networking sites, such as Linked In, Facebook, and Twitter. This would include making monthly postings about IDQ Webinar sessions as well as when newsletters are published and other events take place.
Skills and Qualifications
- Creative thinker and communicator.
- Prior experience in marketing, public relations, journalism, or as a blogger.
- Or desire to enhance skills in these areas.
To volunteer for this team, please send an email to IAIDQ Director of Publicity.