About the conference
The Information and Data Quality Conference provides practical solutions to information/data quality challenges observed in every day business, for leaders striving for better business results and performance and for seasoned practitioners seeking to increase the effectiveness of existing data quality programs.
Firmly established as the leading annual gathering of the worldwide information and data quality community, the IDQ conference is the place where business leaders and information quality practitioners from all disciplines learn proven solutions, share best practices, network and validate new ideas. It is also the favorite forum for practitioners and vendors to meet face-to-face to discuss latest products and define emerging needs. The conference draws speakers and participants from across the globe and from all industries.
The 2010 Information and Data Quality Conference is organized by the International Association for Information and Data Quality (IAIDQ) in partnership with DebTech International and Wilshire Conferences.
Other IAIDQ conferences
- IDQSummit 2015 Baltimore Maryland
- IDQSummit 2014 Richmond Virginia
- IDQ Conference 2013 Little Rock
- DGIQ Conference 2012 San Diego
- DGIQ Conference 2011 San Diego
- IDQ Conference 2010 San Diego
- IDQ Conference 2008 San Antonio
- IDQ Conference 2007 Las Vegas
- IDQ Conference 2006 San Francisco
- 2005 Information Quality Conference Houston