The Information and Data Quality Conference is now firmly established as the leading annual gathering of the worldwide information and data quality community. It remains committed to offering practical solutions to routine and complex information quality challenges. The IDQ conference is the place where business and IT information quality practitioners network, validate best practices, and share proven solutions and new ideas. It is also the favorite forum for practitioners and vendors to meet face-to-face to discuss latest products and define emerging needs. The conference draws speakers and participants from across the globe.
The IDQ Conference is organized by the International Association for Information and Data Quality (IAIDQ) in partnership with Wilshire Conferences
IAIDQ member discount
Members who joined IAIDQ before August 1, 2007 were eligible to receive the member discounts up between US$100 and US$250.
More information… [Login required]
Information about Las Vegas
So what do you do in Vegas before or after the conference? Over the years, Las Vegas has transformed itself into a wonderful family destination with much to do beyond cabaret shows and casinos.
Here are links to a few (unexpected?) attractions in Vegas itself or within driving distance:
- Hoover Dam (a true engineering marvel located 30 miles (50 km) from Las Vegas)
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area (a wonderful natural retreat 15 miles (25 km) from Las Vegas)
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Family-focused entertainment:
- Other links of potential interest
Other IAIDQ conferences
- IDQSummit 2015 Baltimore Maryland
- IDQSummit 2014 Richmond Virginia
- IDQ Conference 2013 Little Rock
- DGIQ Conference 2012 San Diego
- DGIQ Conference 2011 San Diego
- IDQ Conference 2010 San Diego
- IDQ Conference 2008 San Antonio
- IDQ Conference 2007 Las Vegas
- IDQ Conference 2006 San Francisco
- 2005 Information Quality Conference Houston