The President serves as IAIDQ's leader. The President's principal role is to guide the IAIDQ as it develops into a healthy, effective not-for-profit enterprise and to successfully establish and accomplish its mission.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the IAIDQ Board of Directors (BOD) and guide the businesses of the IAIDQ
- Responsible for effective governance structure of the BOD and the IAIDQ
- Lead the updates to IAIDQ Business strategy and annual development IAIDQ Business priorities and plans
- Manage BOD directors and provide organizational leadership
- Engage effectively the IAIDQ Advisory Council
- Accountable for ensuring that IAIDQ provides value to its members in accordance with its vision, mission and goals.
- Lead critical IAIDQ projects, such as the Certification project in 2009.