Director of Partnerships and Sponsorships
Required commitment per month
Position requires minimum of 25 hours per month, (Bylaws state directors must be prepared to spend from 20-30 hours per month on IAIDQ activities)
Goals of position
- identifying and developing affiliations with other organizations, groups, and individuals in support of IAIDQ goals, strategy and vision which can support IAIDQ in its mission and provide financial assistance.
- Focus on establishing sponsorship partnerships and creative programs to create an income and revenue stream for the IAIDQ.
- Ensure that the IAIDQ and its partners are fulfilling all responsibilities identified in the partnership agreements.
- Perform ongoing market analysis.
- Coordinate with the Director of Member Services to secure sponsors for services and offerings developed internally for members.
- Coordinate with the Director of Marketing to communicate the partnerships.
- Develop, maintain, and update, as needed, the IAIDQ Partnership Guidelines.
People who support this position
- Director of Members Services
- Executive Officer