Director of Member Services
Required commitment per month
Position requires minimum of 25 hours per month. (Bylaws state directors must be prepared to spend from 20-30 hours per month on IAIDQ activities)
Goals of position
- Responsible for the conduct of the association in responding to members
- Responsible for the provision of services and support to members
- Act as a point of contact for any member wishing to learn more about the organization, wanting to contribute to the association and desiring to find resources and services provided by the association.
- Seek out services and offerings to enrich the experience of the members and will coordinate and lead such developments.
- Develop chapters to allow members with a common focus of interest or a common geography to come together.
- Ensure there is adequate communication between members and the organization as a whole.
- Encourage feedback about the association in order that membership services can be best arranged to satisfy members and deliver member value and benefit.
People who support this position
- Executive Officer