Chief Data and Analytics Officer Forum-Sydney
6-8 March 2017
Location: Swissotel Sydney
Address: 68 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
The premiere event for Data & Analytics Executives
Chief Data and Analytics Officer Sydney is the most comprehensive event for data development and innovation in Australia. Data and most importantly the insights derived from that data, have gained a prime spot on the agenda of C-suite executives across the globe. At the Sydney event next March we will examine the top challenges of the ‘data driven c-suite’ in delivering an intelligent enterprise.
Leveraging Corinium’s globally acclaimed conference format our 2017 Chief Data and Analytics Officer Sydney event will offer ample opportunity to network and create innovative strategies to your everyday challenges.
- Mark Hunter, Chief Data Officer, Sainsbury’s Bank (UK)
- Elena Grewal, Interim Leader of Data Science, Airbnb Inc. (USA)
- Sanjeev Gupta, Chief Information Officer, HCF
- Dr Amy Shi-Nash, Head of Data Science, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Bernard Wilson, General Manager, Customer Data Analytics & Commercialisation, Loyalty and Customer Data, Woolworths Food Group
- Kate Carruthers, Chief Data Officer, UNSW
- Fabian Abacum, Country Head of Analytics, CRM, Data and Information Management, HSBC
- Steve Lechowicz, Predictive Analytics Leader, Santos
- Brett Woolley, Head of the Office of the Chief Data Officer, NAB
- John Young, Chief Analyst & Data Scientist, Central Coast Mariners Football Club
CDAO Sydney 2017 themes include:
- THE DATA DRIVEN C-SUITE – The Role. Evaluating data analytics investment, prominence and acceptance in the boardroom.
- DATA OBLIGATION: MANAGED AND GOVERNED – The Framework. Data governance, quality, privacy and ethics. Supporting data driven decision making across the enterprise with robust and evolved data strategies that support the current and future needs of the enterprise.
- DATA INSIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE – The Science. Adopting and evaluating data driven approaches and tools to support the move from data insight to execution. Practical experiences on the future of analytics: open source and advanced, predictive and experimental analytics.
- CULTURE and LEADERSHIP – The Human Element. Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of data analytics and insight based decision making. Democratising analytics to foster insight and co-operation throughout the organisation.
- THE INTELLIGENT ENTERPRISE – The Defining Factor. Driving innovation, agility and business value. Monetising data to deliver strategic worth to the business.
For more information visit: http://chiefdataanalyticsofficersydney.com/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IQ International members receive a 15% discount when booking. Use code IAIDQ15