Chief Data and Analytics Officer Winter - Miami
25-26 January 2017
Location: Intercontinental Miami
Address: 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33131 USA
Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Winter 2017 is a one and a half day exclusive event convening on January 25-26 2017 in Miami, Florida, for the who’s who in the world of Analytics, we will be welcoming 100+ senior analytics leaders to:
- Hear perspectives from Chief Data and Chief Analytics Officers from organizations excelling within data and analytics and learn about the tactics they employ for demonstrating long term ROI in their business and how you can apply that to your own.
- Learn about the ways in which leading organizations are putting the customer in to the heart of what they do. Learn about how use analytics to build customer relationships – listening, learning and understanding your customers better, thereby improving experience and engagement.
- Engage with Chief Data and Analytics Officers about the challenges around gaining enterprise wide buy in, discuss strategies that you can employ for promoting an analytically driven culture within your business
Confirmed speakers include:
- Pandurang Kulkarni, Vice President, Biometrics & Advanced Analytics, Chief Analytics Officer, ELI LILLY
Zhongcai Zhang, Chief Analytics Officer, NEW YORK COMMUNITY BANCORP INC.
Juan Gorricho, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, PFCU – THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY
As hok Kumar, Director – Data Governance, CITI
- John F. Carter, SVP, Analytics & Business Insight, CHARLES SCHWAB
- Louis DiModugno, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, AXA US
- Connie Zhang, VP - Enterprise Risk Management & Chief Data Office , BANK OF CHINA
- Kumar Srivastava, VP- Product & Strategy , BNY MELLON
Find out more at http://coriniumintelligence.com/chiefdataanalyticsofficerwinter
Delegate registration: http://coriniumintelligence.com/chiefdataanalyticsofficerwinter/register/
IQ International members receive a 10% discount when booking. Use code WINTER10
For more information, contact Muhammad Junaid Butt, Marketing Assistant,