IQCP Recertification descriptions and activity logs
Category 6: Publishing Books
Credit is given for authoring, co-authoring, or editing an IQ-related book published during your Recertification Period.
- Authoring a book earns 15 RCs.
- Co-authoring a book earns 10 RCs.
- Editing a book earns 5 RCs
- Co-Authoring one book (15 RCs), and editing another book (5 RCs) published during your three-year Recertification Period earns you a total of 20 RCs.
Proof of Content:
- Proof of book content requires a copy of the Book Abstract/Description and the Table of Contents. (Must list IQ-related topics.)
Proof of Publication:
- Proof of having published an accepted book requires a copy of the Copyright/CID Page, and a copy of the front and back book covers. (Must show book title, ISBN, applicable author/co-author/editor names, publishing company, and publishing date.)
- Credit for publishing/presented papers at conferences is given under Category 7.
- Credit for publishing journal articles, white papers, reports and blogs is given under Category 8.
Activity Log Example:
|Book Title:||The Greatest Information & Data Quality Book in the World|
|Link to Book Info:||http://www.[website].com|
|Book 13-Digit ISBN:||000-0-00-000000-0|
|Publishing Company:||J&J’s Publishing, Inc.|
|Author Name(s):||Jane & John Doe|
|Contribution:||Author ✔ Co-Author Editor|
|Publication Date:||2014-02-14||# RCs Claimed:||5.00|