IQCP Recertification descriptions and activity logs
Category 4: Maintaining Association Memberships
Credit is given for maintaining IQ-related professional or academic (not social or cultural) association memberships during your Recertification Period. (Note: When filling in your Membership Dates in the Activity Log, only use dates for which you are claiming credit.)
- Maintaining an IAIDQ membership earns 0.50 RC per membership month.
- Maintaining another IQ-related association membership earns 0.25 RC per membership month.
- Maintaining membership each month of your three-year Recertification Period with IAIDQ (18 RCs) and one other IQ-related association (9 RCs) earns you a total of 27 RCs, with the ability to claim the maximum 24 RCs for Section ‘B’.
Proof of Focus:
- Proof of association focus requires a copy of one of the following: Association Description/Mission from Web site, or Association Brochure. (Must show association to be IQ-related and professional or academic, not social or cultural.)
Proof of Membership:
- Proof of membership in an accepted professional or academic association requires a copy of one of the following: Payment/Registration Confirmation, Membership Card, Letter of Acceptance, or Certificate of Membership. (Must show association name, member name, and membership start and expiration dates.)
- Credit for attending an annual professional or academic membership meeting, including during a conference is given under Category 5.
- Credit for serving a professional or academic association in an elected or volunteer position is given under Category 10.
Activity Log Example:
|Link to Association Info:||http://iaidq.org/|
|Association Type:||Professional ✔ Academic||# of Mbrshp Months:||36.00|
|Membership Dates:||2013-11-01||To:||2016-11-01||# RCs Claimed:||18.00|