IQCP Recertification descriptions and activity logs
Category 2: Completing Professional Training Courses
Credit is given for completing an IQ-related non-college/non-university professional development training course, conference pre-/post-conference tutorial, workshop, seminar, online Webinar, or DVD training course during your Recertification Period.
- Completing training that offers Continuing Education Units (CEUs) earns 1.25 RC per 1 CEU.
- Completing training that does not offer CEUs earns 0.50 RC per hour of instruction.
- Completing two courses that offer 3 CEUs each (7.50 RCs) and two 4-hour workshops that do not offer CEUs (4 RCs) during your three-year Recertification Period would earn you a total of 11.5 RCs.
Proof of Content:
- Proof of course content requires a copy of one of the following: Course Flyer, Description Sheet, or Course Outline/Syllabus. (Must show institution name, course name, speaker name, course description, and IQ-related topics.)
Proof of Completion:
- To prove completion of an accepted professional training course, provide a copy of one of the following: Payment/Registration Confirmation, Attendance Roster, or Certificate of Completion. For independent study materials, a log sheet must be attached. (Must show institution name, course name, attendee name, date(s), times or number of hours attended, CEUs earned (if applicable), and IQ-related topics.)
- Credit for attending conferences is given under Category 1.
- Credit for completing college/university education courses is given under Category 3.
- Credit for teaching non-college/university education courses, above and beyond your regular job duties is given under Category 9.
Activity Log Example:
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Manager|
|Company Name:||Acme, Inc.|
|Link to Company Info:||http://www.[website].com|
|Employment Dates:||2013-07-01||To:||2014-04-15||Total # of Months:||9.50|
|# of Months with:||Less than 100 h:||0.50||More than 100 h:||9.00|
|# RCs Claimed:||9.50|