IQCP Recertification descriptions and activity logs
Category 10: Serving in Associations
Credit is given for serving either an elected or volunteer (non-paid) position in an IQ-related professional or academic (not social or cultural) association during your Recertification Period. There is no minimum number of hours required, but the position must be an official appointment for which specific tasks can be documented.
- Serving an unpaid elected or volunteer position with IAIDQ earns 1 RC per month served.
- Serving an elected or volunteer position in another association earns 0.50 RC per month served.
- Serving as a volunteer with IAIDQ for 12 months (12 RCs) and with another association for 6 months (3 RC) during your three-year Recertification Period earns you a total of 15 RCs.
Proof of Services:
- Proof of serving in an elected or volunteer (non-paid) position in an accepted association requires an official letter from the association. (Must state association name, position title and description, and position start and expiration dates.)
- Credit for maintaining professional or academic association membership is given under Category 4.
- Credit for attending an annual professional or academic membership meeting, including during a conference is given under Category 5.
- Credit for maintaining employment, including teaching educational or professional training course as part of employment is given under Category 12.
Activity Log Example:
|Position Title:||IAIDQ Marketing Committee Coordinator|
|Link to Association Info:||http://iaidq.org/|
|General Duties:||Coordinating online marketing efforts and social media posts|
|Position Type:||Elected Volunteer ✔|
|Dates Served:||2013-11-01||To:||2014-12-01||# of Months Served:||13.00|
|Avg. # of Hrs/Month:||10.00||# RCs Claimed:||13.00|