IQCP Recertification descriptions and activity logs
Category 1: Attending conferences
Credit is given for attending professional IQ-related conferences during your Recertification Period.
- Attending a conference organised or endorsed by IAIDQ and listed on the calendar earns 2 RCs per day for attending conference sessions. (Note: Do not include pre- and post- conference tutorials here. Completing conference tutorials is covered in Category 2.)
- Attending other IQ-related professional or academic conference earns 1 RC per day of attendance.
- Half-day attendance earns half credit.
- Attending one 3-day IAIDQ-sponsored conference (6 RCs) and one other 3-day IQ-related conference (3 RCs) during your three-year Recertification Period would earn you a total of 9 RCs.
Proof of Content:
- Proof of conference content requires a copy of one of the following: Program Guide, Program Description Sheet, or Program Outline/Schedule. (Must show content descriptions and IQ-related topics.)
Proof of Attendance:
- Proof of having attended an accepted conference requires a copy of one of the following: Payment/Registration Confirmation, Name Badge, Attendance Roster, or Sign-In Sheet. (Must show conference name, conference location, attendee name, and dates attended.)
- Credit for attending pre- and/or post-conference tutorials or other professional training is given under Category 2.
- Credit for attending an annual professional or academic membership meeting, including during a conference is given under Category 5.
Activity Log Example:
|Conference Name / Type:||IDQ 2013 / Professional Conference|
|Link to Conference Info:||http://iaidq.org/idq2013/|
|Conference Location:||Little Rock, AR USA|
|Conference Date(s):||2013-11-04||To:||2013-11-06||# of Days Attended:||3.00|
|IAIDQ Conference:||Yes ✔ No||# RCs Claimed:||6.00|